NAPABA congratulates the newly-elected officers, regional governors, and at-large members of the 2019-20 NAPABA Board of Governors. They will be sworn into office during the 2019 NAPABA Convention in Austin, TX.
- President I Bonnie Lee Wolf, Nationwide
- President-Elect I A.B. Cruz III, U.S. Navy, Retired
- Vice President for Finance and Development I Bruce Ishimatsu, Ishimatsu Law Group
- Vice President for Membership I Bridgette Ahn, Law Office of Bridgette Ahn
- Vice President for Programs and Operations I Charles Jung, Nassiri & Jung LLP
- Vice President for Communications I Avanti Bakane, Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani LLP
- Treasurer I Gary Zhao, SmithAmundsen
- Secretary I Jeffrey Javinar, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Immediate Past President I Daniel Sakaguchi, Alto Litigation
- NE Regional Governor I Brendan Wong, Bordner Ladner Gervais LLP
- NE Regional Governor I David Sohn, Kings County District Attorney’s Office
- Central Regional Governor I Gregory Schwartz, Billion Armitage
- SE Regional Governor I Christine Han, U.S. Department of Labor
- SW Regional Governor I Lance Ream, Xcel Energy
- NW Regional Governor I Craig I. Nakanishi, Cades Schutte LLP
- Central California Regional Governor I Christopher Sukhaphadhana, Bard Peripheral Vascular, Inc.
- Southern California Regional Governor I Thy Bui, Constangy Brooks, Smith & Prophete LLP
- Eastern California/Nevada Regional Governor I Gino Barrica, Barrica Law LLP
- Northern California Regional Governor I Hogene Choi, Baker Botts LLP
At-Large Board Members:
- Kristy Gonowon, Allstate
- Kristin Haugen, KC Haugen Law LLC
- Peter Sabido, Chernoff Vilhauer LLP
- Jen Won, Larson O’Brien LLP
Register for the 2019 NAPABA Convention
The advance rate deadline is just around the corner! Save up to $150 when you register in advance. Advance rates will only be available until Oct. 28 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
To register, click here.