The I Am_ Campaign: Creating Our Stories Together, June 18
Change the mainstream. Be your own change agent. Create your story.
Join us as we celebrate the stories of CAPE’s I Am_ Campaign in a fun-filled evening highlighting the achievements of Asian American Pacific Islanders (AAPIs) across industries and cultures!
- Mingle and network with young professionals
- Engage with new technology, and interact with our partners at Verizon!
- Participate in a live and interactive panel with AAPI influencers in a Q&A discussion hosted by comedian Paul ‘PK’ Kim, featuring:
- Carrie Ann Inaba (“Dancing With The Stars”)
- Seoul Sausage Co. (Season 3 Winners of Food Network’s “The Great Food Truck Race”)
- Jason Chen (Singer/Songwriter)
- Joseph Vincent (Singer/Songwriter)
This is a FREE event, but RSVPs are required.
Reserve your spot today by clicking the link above. Space is limited. Thanks to Presenting Sponsor: Verizon for the catered food and refreshments!
Check out the complete I Am_ Campaign at www.iam-campaign.com!
Get the ultimate I Am_ Campaign experience with our official event app! Download it at iamstory.topi.com using the event code IAMSTORY. Share your I Am_ stories via Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram with the hashtag #IAm.
We hope you can join us!
CAPE – Coalition of Asian Pacifics in Entertainment