The Mei Hua Society cordially invites you to a gala dinner party to usher in THE YEAR OF THE MONKEY to benefit New York Asian Women’s Center (NYAWC).
Date: March 8, 2016 at 6:00 PM
Location: Peking Duck House
236 East 53rd Street (b/t 2nd & 3rd Avenues)
New York City
There will be boutique, silent auction, raffle, and 10-course Chinese banquet.
Banquet Ticket Prices
Before March 1: $135
March 1 & after: $150
To purchase tickets online, CLICK HERE
To purchase tickets by mail, please send your check to:
Carolyn Antonio, Director of Development
New York Asian Women’s Center
32 Broadway, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Please make checks payable to: New York Asian Women’s Center
*seating is limited, so reserve early*
From the New York Asian Women’s Center:
Join NYAWC for our inaugural Harvest.
We invite you to join us to nourish yourself with food and drink in support of our work against violence. A collective of NYC’s finest chefs and mixologists whose talent is matched only by their philanthropic spirit come together for one night.
For $100, you get an open bar of signature cocktails and Tiger Beer, and to be personally served special tasting dishes by celebrity chefs the likes of Anita Lo and other rising talent.
To date, we will feature:
- Iron Chef, James Beard Award Winning Chef, Anita Lo
- Michelin starred Hemant Mathur
- Formerly of Nobu, now owner and chef of East Wind Snack Shop, Chris Cheung
- Amateur Muay Thai fighter, chef and founder of Rawsome Treats, Watt Sriboonruang
- Brooklyn Commune co-owner, Chris Scott
Our star mixologists will be:
- Lucinda Sterling, Managing Partner of MiddleBranch
- Alicia Blegen of women-run, craft rum distillery, The Noble Experiment
- Kim Williams, ABC’s Extreme Weight Loss Contestant
- DJ G*LEE, Founder & Creative Director, Liaison Femme
Come eat and drink to your heart’s content. Meet other supporters. Let us feed your energy to continue the work that you do in our communities.
Get your tickets today!
We look forward to seeing you there.