The National Asian Pacific Islander Prosecutors Association (NAPIPA) is proud to announce
that the NAPIPA & C.C. Yin Scholarships for Justice will be awarded once again this year. The
Scholarship is named in honor of distinguished Asian / Pacific Islander (API) community leader
and entrepreneur C.C. Yin. It is intended to encourage law students who share NAPIPA’s
mission and goals into pursuing careers in prosecution and continuing to help the API
This year, NAPIPA will award a Kaplan Bar Review course and a cash scholarship ranging from
$500 to $1000 to each of three (3) law students.
In order to be eligible for these scholarships, the applicant must:
1) Be an enrolled law student as of September 1, 2017 and for the 2018 school year;
2) Be a member of NAPIPA (applications may be submitted contemporaneously with
scholarship applications and can be found online at www.napipa.org);
3) Be personally present at the Scholarship Banquet on September 21, 2018, at the Golden
Unicorn in New York, N.Y.
4) If necessary, be available to be interviewed through video conferencing such as
FaceTime or Skype.
5) Please note, students who are already enrolled in the Kaplan Bar Review course are not
eligible for the Kaplan course scholarship
A scholarship application is available at
All application materials must be completed and received by 6:00 p.m. EST on
August 31, 2018.
Please contact Albert Suh at (Albert.Suh@AABANY.org) if you have any questions.