- Consumer Credit and Debt Issues for IPV Survivors
Friday, April 25th 3-5 pm
- How to File Family Offense Petitions Online
Monday, April 28th 12-1 pm
Tuesday, April 29th 12-1 pm
- Elder Abuse: What You Need to Know
Wednesday, April 30th 1-4pm
- Improving the Identification and Support of Sex Trafficking Victims
Friday, May 2nd 1-4 pm
All trainings will be held in the MFJC Training Room at 80 Centre Street 5th Floor, New York, NY 10013.
Questions? Contact Sarah Flatto.
Director, Programs & Outreach
NYC Family Justice Center, Manhattan
80 Centre St. 5th Floor New York, NY 10013
Mayor’s Office to Combat Domestic Violence
(212) 602-2857 | (212) 602-2800
[email protected] | www.nyc.gov/domesticviolence
On Wednesday, October 10, at Brooklyn Law School, the Asian American Bar Association of New York through five of its Committees – Women’s, Government and Public Sector, Immigration and Nationality Law, Pro Bono and Community Service and Prosecutors – together with Brooklaw Apalsa presented an excellent CLE program on Exploring Sex Trafficking Cases: Criminal Justice, Immigration and Social Perspectives.