AABANY has secured a LIMITED NUMBER of tickets to the 2013 Asian American International Film Festival Opening Night Premiere of LINSANITY on July 24, 2013 at 7:30pm at the Asia Society.
In 2012, Jeremy Lin, the first Chinese American to play in the NBA, swept the NBA and basketball fans by storm and created the Linsanity movement. LINSANITY brings back the unforgettable frenzy around the meteoric rise of Jeremy Lin with galvanizing game footage, juxtaposed with intimate interviews and home videos that showcase his faith, passion, and perseverance. As the Opening Night Presentation for AAIFF’13, LINSANITY marks the homecoming of the magical moment when a determined young man did what seemed impossible, and took everyone to the heights with him.
We are now offering to AABANY Members only the exclusive opportunity to bid on these tickets. In addition to admission to the screening of “Linsanity,” the Opening Night Presentation tickets also come with the following benefits:
* Gala Reception featuring open bar with specialty cocktails sponsored by Remy Martin and beer sponsored by Grolsch Beer;
* Chef’s Tasting Tables from local restaurant supporters; and
* Gala Gift Bag valued at $50+.
In order to bid on these LINSANITY tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Linsanity” in the subject line and with the following information:
1. Number of tickets requested (please note: we’re limiting each member to bid for a maximum of 6 tickets; not all persons in the party need to be AABANY members but only an AABANY member can submit the bid).
2. Your bid on a price per ticket basis (please note, bids must start at $65 per ticket)
3. Your contact information (email address and telephone number) so that we can contact you if you win the bid.
The bidding window has opened and will end on July 18, 2013. During the bidding window, we will periodically provide updates as to the lowest bid amount necessary to secure a ticket based on submitted bids. We will notify winning bidders on July 19, 2013.
Please note that all proceeds in excess of cost of the tickets will be donated by AABANY to the Asian American Law Fund of New York, a 501©(3) not-for-profit affiliate of AABANY that funds scholarships for law students working in community organizations serving Asian Americans in New York City and the Joint Minority Bar Judicial Internship Program, providing judicial internships for law students of color.