Wednesday, June 17, 20156:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
250 West 55th Street New York, NY 10019-9710
Do you know the accepted Best Practices for legal professionals on how to use your social media profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook) to:
- Establish or upgrade your professional brand;
- Find employment; and
- Advance your profile in your practice area and your professional goals?
If you are interested in attending a highly engaging event that will answer these questions please attend this workshop. Attendees are asked to bring cell phones, tablets and laptops, as Tweets and Posts are encouraged.
- Attendees will learn how to:
- Stay clear of the potential pitfalls of social media;
- Utilize social media to research practice areas and stay connected to relevant organizations and professionals in their field;
- Effectively develop their online presence by understanding best practices; and
- Utilize specific tips and tricks for using social media without becoming overwhelmed.
Our Presenter: Paula T. Edgar, Esq.
Paula Edgar is the Principal of PGE, LLC a boutique coaching, speaking and consulting firm. The firm provides innovative and strategic solutions on career management, executive/leadership development, organizational diversity efforts, intercultural competence initiatives, networking and social media strategy.
Please Click Here to RSVP
Registration ends on June 12, 2015