The New York Immigration Coalition (NYIC) seeks volunteers for the ActionNYC Immigration Legal Clinic scheduled for April 23. This event will support immigrants in receiving free legal screenings and consultations; Temporary Protect Status (TPS), Employment Authorization, and Request for Fee Waiver application/form assistance; and information about IDNYC services and various social, educational, health and financial resources. ActionNYC is a program of the New York City Mayor’s Office of Immigrant Affairs and The City University of New York.
Saturday, April 23
(see online volunteer form for shifts)
Hostos Community College
475 Grand Concourse (Gym)
Bronx, NY 10451
Temporary Protected Status (TPS) Team
- Application/Form Assistance Volunteers
- Legal Review Volunteers
Interpretation & Logistics Team
- Interpretation Volunteers
- Logistics Volunteers
2016 NAPABA Convention
San Diego, November 3-6, 2016
Housing for the 2016 NAPABA Convention is now open! Reserve your room at the official NAPABA Convention Hotel, the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
Hilton San Diego Bayfront | 1 Park Blvd.
Standard Room: $239 single/double plus applicable taxes & fees
Online Reservations | Reservation by phone: 1-800-HILTONS (identify yourself as a NAPABA attendee)
- Cut-off date for the NAPABA block is October 10, 2016.
- After the cutoff date or after the block has been filled, rooms may still be available, but will be sold at the prevailing rate.
- All rates include complimentary in-room internet access.
- A periodic review of the room block will be conducted to ensure that attendees do not reserve multiple rooms. Any attendee that reserves 2 rooms or more may have their additional reservations removed with notice.
- Guests may cancel their own reservations directly with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival in order to avoid a charge of one night’s room and tax.
Check-In Time: 4:00 pm | Check-Out Time: 12:00 pm
Self Parking: $28/day | Valet Parking $40/day