2016-17 At-Large Board Member Candidates – National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
NAPABA SEEKS AT-LARGE BOARD MEMBER CANDIDATES
Deadline | Thursday, Sept. 1 at 8 p.m. EDT
The NAPABA Board of Governors will appoint two At-Large Board Members to each serve a two-year term beginning with the 2016-17 bar year. The NAPABA Nominating and Elections Committee invites all members in good standing to apply to be At-Large Board Members by submitting a statement of interest and completing a short demographic survey before 8 p.m. EDT on Thursday, Sept. 1, 2016.
For additional information, click on the link above to review the complete At-Large Board Members Guidelines and to apply online.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com.
The 2015 Year-in-Review revisits an extraordinary year for NAPABA.
- NAPABA newsmakers,
- An overview of the four NAPABA Regional Conferences,
- Annual Lobby Day recap,
- NAPABA’s policy resolutions and amicus briefs,
- A special tribute section to Minoru “Min” Yasui and his Presidential Medal of Freedom,
- A rundown of the 2015 NAPABA Awards, and of course,
- The 2015 NAPABA Convention!
This digital version of the NAPABA Year-in-Review can be viewed here and on the NAPABA website.