May 22-23, 2017 | Register Here
This event is an opportunity for NAPABA members from across the country to educate members of Congress and congressional staffers on issues of importance to the Asian Pacific American community. Lobby Day also gives members an active role in promoting NAPABA’s mission of advocating for justice, equity, and opportunity for Asian Pacific Americans.
Participants will meet with legislators and voice their perspectives on a range of topics. Help us make this year’s Lobby Day as impactful as 2016’s with over 100 NAPABA members from across the nation registered and 67 meetings attended. Learn more about 2017 Lobby Day here.
Key Dates and Deadlines for Lobby Day
Stipend Application Deadline | March 22, 2017
- Stipends are available for NAPABA direct members traveling to Lobby Day from out of town.
- A stipend application is included in the Lobby Day Registration page.
Lobby Day Registration Deadline | April 12, 2017
- Register for all events and apply for a stipend online on the NAPABA website.
May 24, 2017 | Register Here
NAPABA is proud to partner with Ascend, a national non-profit organization for Asian Pacific American business professionals, to offer lawyers — whether in-house, law firm, government, public interest, or academia — a day-long leadership training program on May 24, 2017, in Washington, D.C.
This pilot program seeks to empower mid- to senior-level NAPABA members with the leadership tools necessary to reach and succeed at the highest levels of the profession. Learn more here.
Key Registration Information
The leadership training is open to:
- All direct NAPABA members with 5-10+ years of experience are invited to participate at a special rate of $200.
- The first 30 applicants who register by the deadline of April 12, 2017, at 5 p.m. EDT, or until the workshop is at capacity, will be accepted to this special pilot program. Register here.
Book Your Hotel for Both Events!
Hotel | Book by April 21, 2017
NAPABA has secured a room block through Hyatt Place Washington, D.C./U.S. Capitol.
- Rate | $239 single/double plus applicable taxes & fees. Book your hotel by April 21 here.
National Asian Pacific American Bar Association | 1612 K St. NW, Suite 510 | Washington, D.C. 20006 | www.napaba.org