To be eligible to vote in this year’s elections, you must be a direct NAPABA member OR activate your NAPABA affiliate membership online by July 1.
You should have received information from your affiliate president about how to activate your NAPABA affiliate membership. Being an active affiliate member is not sufficient for voting purposes. You must activate your NAPABA membership. For more information about these membership changes, click here. To review our Membership FAQs Sheet, click here.
If you have already received a code from your affiliate organization, please proceed to activation with the following instructions.
- Visit: http://www.napaba.org/login.aspx
- Enter your email address and password. If you forgot your password, click on the reset your password link at the bottom of the member login page.
- Click manage profile to renew your membership.
- Follow the steps to update your profile.
- On the last and final page enter the code from your affiliate in the promotional code box. Click “apply code.”
Congratulations! You have successfully renewed your membership through Dec. 31, 2017
!If you receive a message that says username and password combination not found, please click here to register and proceed with the following instructions:
- Select the following options from the bottom of the page: Affiliate, Affiliate with Partners Directory ($250), Affiliate Associate, or Affiliate Law Student.
- Follow the registration prompts to create a new profile. Please note that you can waive the $100 fee on the last page of the registration form if you have an affiliate code.
- On the last and final page enter the code from your affiliate in the promotional code box. Click “apply code”.
- Congratulations, you have successfully renewed your membership through Dec. 31, 2017!