Membership in NYC Care is now available to New Yorkers in each borough. NYC Care is a health care access program for people who are not eligible for or cannot afford health insurance. The program ensures all New Yorkers, regardless of their income or immigration status, have equal access to comprehensive, high-quality care.
NYC Care members can benefit from personalized, coordinated care and, most importantly, the confidence and safety that comes from belonging to a system that cares about their health and their future.
With NYC Care, you can:
- Receive care at NYC H+H locations across the city.
- Receive preventative care, mental health support, and substance abuse services.
- Talk to customer service representatives in your language.
- Receive 24 hour access to low-cost prescription medications.
- Get your first appointment in two weeks or less.
To enroll, call 646-NYC-CARE.
To learn more about NYC Care, visit nyccare.nyc.
Please join the effort to spread the word in your community about this important service through our multilingual fliers below (or click here for more resources):