Super Lawyers – New York Metro 2018 Supplement
AABANY congratulates the AABANY members who
have been named Top Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in the New York Metro
Both recognitions of Super Lawyer and Rising Star
involve a very selective and intense process in which the selected
attorney is nominated and approved by his or her peers in the same area
Selections are made on an annual basis. Only 5% of
attorneys are recognized as Super Lawyers, and only 2.5% of attorneys
under 40 years of age are selected as Rising Stars. The attorney must
prove to be ethical, have excellent client records and proven results.
The 2018 digital edition of Super Lawyer and Rising Star can be found by
following the link in the title.
Congratulations to you all on your efforts and achievements!
New York Metro Super Lawyers
- Eugene L. Chang, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Kenneth Chin, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Sylvia Chin, White & Case LLP
- Jane Chuang, Lee Anav Chung White Kim Ruger & Richter LLP
- Huhnsik Chung, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Eve C. Guillergan, Eve Guillergan PLLC
- Andrew T. Hahn, Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP
- Lan Hoang, Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Benjamin C. Hsing, Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Annie Huang, Robins Kaplan LLP
- Richard Kim, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- David K. Lam, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Glenn Lau-Kee, Lau-Kee Law Group, PLLC
- Kenneth E. Lee, Levine Lee LLP
- Lawrence G. Lee, Lynch Daskal Emery LLP
- Lisa S. Lim, Akerman LLP
- Raymond Y. Lin, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Marie Ng, Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo P.C.
- Tai H. Park, Park Jensen Bennett LLP
- Eric Su, FordHarrison LLP
- Vinoo Varghese, Varghese & Associates, P.C.
- Ona Wang, Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Allen Wong, Raimond & Wong LLC
- Arjay G. Yao, Morris, Duffy, Alonso & Faley
- Tsui H. Yee, Law Offices of Tsui H. Yee, P.C.
- Pauline Yeung-Ha, Grimaldi & Yeung LLP
- Andrew J. Yoon, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
New York Metro Rising Stars
- Keala Fumiko, Chan Hubbard
- Joanna K. Chan, Cohen & Gresser LLP
- Emily S. Chow, Ginsburg & Misk
- Anthony K.C. Fong, Anthony K.C. Fong, Esq.
- Zheng Gao, Kevin Kerveng Tung, P.C.
- Ligee Gu, Halperin Battaglia Benzija, LLP
- Yin Huang, Zuber Lawler & Del Duca LLP
- Hanh Huynh, Rubin LLC
- Jing Jin, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Joyce E. Kung, Sive, Paget & Riesel P.C.
- Tiffany Ma, Young & Ma LLP
- Claudia Pak, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Anna J. Wang, Robinson & Cole LLP
- Jennifer H. Wu, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Shengyang Wu, Caesar and Napoli, P.C.
- Ruofei Xiang, Mazzola Lindstrom LLP
- Stephenie Yeh, Grimaldi & Yeung LLP
- Vanessa Y. Yen, King & Spalding LLP
- William Yeung, Law Office of Yeung & Wang PLLC
- Michael D. Yim, Putney, Twombly, Hall & Hirson LLP
- Ji-Young (Rachel) Yoo, Law offices of Rachel J. Yoo, LLC
- Sojin Yoon, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
Two weeks left!
Registration Closes April 6, 2018
Click here to Register
Join us for NAPABA’s 2018 Lobby Day in Washington, DC, from May 7-8, 2018. This event is an opportunity for NAPABA members from across the country to meet and discuss with members of Congress and congressional staffers about important issues for the Asian Pacific American and legal community.
Participants will meet with legislators and voice their perspectives on a range of topics. As a participant, NAPABA provides all training and materials you need to meet with legislators on Capitol Hill.
In 2018, a few key issues Lobby Day will showcase are:
- Protecting the Legal Services Corporation
- Continuing the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Supporting the Adoptee Citizenship Act of 2018
- Honoring Chinese American Veterans of World War II
In celebration of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month in May, NAPABA will host a Congressional Reception. The reception will bring together Lobby Day participants, members of Congress and their staff, and leaders in the Asian Pacific American community. This event is open to the public, including NAPABA members who are unable to participate in Lobby Day.
Hotel | Limited rooms still available until April 6
NAPABA has secured a room block through Hyatt Place Washington DC/U.S. Capitol.
Rate: $229 king plus applicable taxes & fees.
If you are having any problems with reserving your room at the Hyatt, please contact Oriene Shin at 202-775-9555 or at[email protected].
More 2018 Lobby Day information can be found here.