Earn 3 free CLE credits while educating top collegiate mock trial competitors!
The nonprofit Empire Mock Trial, in conjunction with NYU, is pleased to invite you to our tenth annual Downtown Invitational mock trial tournament on January 23-25 at the EDNY (225 Cadman Plaza East, Brooklyn). The 2016 Downtown brings together eighteen of the top collegiate trial advocacy teams. This year’s field includes Harvard, Columbia, NYU, Duke, Princeton, and Yale.
You can help teach these exceptional college students about the law by volunteering just a few hours of your time. In exchange, we’ll provide you with 3 free non-transitional CLE credits in the category of skills. We particularly need volunteers for both rounds on Sunday, January 24 (Rounds 3 & 4).
Find out more on our website at The Downtown. Ready to register? Do so here.
- Features four preliminary rounds of competition, and you can judge as many or as few as you like—no litigation experience is required
- Please feel free to invite a friend or colleague to co-judge with you at the tournament. We’ll pair you together!
- 18 top trial advocacy teams will compete including Harvard, Columbia, NYU, Duke, Princeton, and Yale
- We’ll serve complimentary food and beverages as a token of our appreciation
- Registering takes less than a minute – do so here
We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to call (917-426-3682) or e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Earn 3 CLE credits for FREE while taking part in a great cause!
The nonprofit Empire Mock Trial is pleased to invite you to participate as a judge in its “World Championship” mock trial program on October 24-26 at the federal court in Brooklyn. Over 550 talented high school students from across the globe are traveling to the Big Apple and they need you to serve as their mock judges and jurors but real life educators! By volunteering just a few hours of your time, you can make a meaningful impact in these young people’s lives while earning CLE credit in the process. It’s a win-win for everyone!
General information about the program can be found below, and you can register to judge here.
- Features four preliminary rounds of competition, and you can judge as many or as few as you like—no litigation experience is required.
- Please feel free to invite a friend or colleague to judge with you at the program. We’ll pair you together!
- Our participants hail from 7 countries (Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, Korea, United Kingdom, and the United States) and 24 states.
- We’ll serve complimentary food and beverages as a token of our appreciation.
- Registering takes less than a minute – you can do so here.
If you have any questions call (917-426-3682) or send email to email@example.com. Thank you!