Earn 3 free CLE credits while educating top collegiate mock trial competitors!
The nonprofit Empire Mock Trial, in conjunction with NYU, is pleased to invite you to our tenth annual Downtown Invitational mock trial tournament on January 23-25 at the EDNY (225 Cadman Plaza East, Brooklyn). The 2016 Downtown brings together eighteen of the top collegiate trial advocacy teams. This year’s field includes Harvard, Columbia, NYU, Duke, Princeton, and Yale.
You can help teach these exceptional college students about the law by volunteering just a few hours of your time. In exchange, we’ll provide you with 3 free non-transitional CLE credits in the category of skills. We particularly need volunteers for both rounds on Sunday, January 24 (Rounds 3 & 4).
- Features four preliminary rounds of competition, and you can judge as many or as few as you like—no litigation experience is required
- Please feel free to invite a friend or colleague to co-judge with you at the tournament. We’ll pair you together!
- 18 top trial advocacy teams will compete including Harvard, Columbia, NYU, Duke, Princeton, and Yale
- We’ll serve complimentary food and beverages as a token of our appreciation
- Registering takes less than a minute – do so here
We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to call (917-426-3682) or e-mail us (email@example.com)