There is still time to submit program proposals for the 26th Annual NAPABA Convention, Convergence: Collaborating for a Grand Tomorrow, taking place in Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ from November 6–9, 2014. Topics that celebrate the diversity and unity of NAPABA and provide practical solutions and advice for our attendees’ development are encouraged.
Please note the extended deadline. Program proposals must be submitted to this online form by 8:00 pm ET on Friday, April 25. The program proposal submission guidelines can be viewed here. Please email NAPABA Special Events Coordinator Pia Rivera with any questions.
Don’t miss out on the 2014 Annual NAPABA Convention! There are many ways to get involved starting now. You can:
- Register to attend;
- Submit program proposals;
- Nominate someone or a group for a NAPABA Award;
- Apply to receive a scholarship to defray the costs for attending the Convention;
- Volunteer and get a registration fee waiver; and
- Take part in our First Mondays Monthly Giveaway and win a Convention registration!
For more information on the Convention, including how to make your room reservation at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa, click here.