We would like to recognize several AABANY leaders who will be speaking at various bar association programs this month.
- Tomorrow, Oct. 11, Board member Vinoo Varghese moderates a CLE program on Accounting for Lawyers at NYCLA.
- Wednesday, Oct. 12, past Prosecutors’ Committee Chair Kin Ng, speaks at NYCLA’s public forum on Multi-Lingual Lawyering.
- Wednesday, Oct. 12, past President Vincent Chang, speaks at the NY City Bar’s “You’re An Up and Coming Talent: Be More, Do More And Discover More By Reaching For The Leader Within You.”
- Thursday, Oct. 13, Executive Director Yang Chen speaks at the New York State Conference of Bar Leaders Fall 2011 Workshop: “Leading Lawyers,” in the program on “Social Networking Part IV – Digging Deeper.”
- Wednesday, Oct. 19, Solo and Small Firm Committee Co-Chair Pauline Yeung-Ha will speak at NYSBA Trust and Estate Law Section Diversity Committee’s program “Breaking it Down: the Nuts and Bolts of Estate Planning and Administration.” Pauline will speak on “How to Administer the Estate” on day two (October 19), during the Estate Administration portion of the two-day event (the first day is October 12).
Please join us in congratulating these AABANY leaders on their participation as speakers in events organized by other bar associations.