DREAM Fellowship – deadline Dec. 16
Passing along a reminder about the NY Immigration Coalition’s DREAM Fellowship. Deadline is Friday, Dec. 16. Here are the eligibility criteria:
- Be full time or part time CUNY students at the time of application with at least one semester of undergraduate studies remaining during the 2012 Spring semester;
- Have a proven interest in building community organizing skills and be able to commit 7 hours per week during the 2012 academic Spring semester;
- Have a proven track record of leadership and service in either academic and community settings;
- Be eligible under current version of the federal DREAM act.
- Demonstrated financial need
For full details, click on the link in the title.