Peking University, the top university in China, has a School of Transnational Law that is starting an English-language LL.M. program in August, 2015. The program may be of interest to recent graduates who want to gain expertise and experience studying transnational, comparative, and Chinese law in the fastest growing region of China. Shenzhen is a neighbor of Hong Kong and is a unique area where the world’s great legal systems merge and influence transborder conduct.
Peking University School of Transnational Law (STL) LL.M.
· The most diverse and extensive English-language curriculum in China–more than 60 English-language courses covering a wide range of subjects, from international and comparative law to American law to Chinese law; these include courses in complex transnational business transactions and dispute resolution, and in Chinese law, legal system and legal history.
· The opportunity to study with STL’s distinguished multinational faculty and alongside STL’s Chinese JD students.
· The experience of living in the dynamic Shenzhen-Hong Kong region, one of the largest and fastest-growing metropolitan areas in the world and a unique area where the world’s great legal systems merge and influence transborder conduct.
· A degree from Peking University, recognized by Times Higher Education as the No. 1 university in China.
· A tuition and cost of living that are low in comparison to other leading law schools.
· A curriculum rich in China, U.S., E.U. and transnational law.
· An inaugural cohort beginning in August 2015.
For more information, contact:
Director of Graduate and International Programs
School of Transnational Law
Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School
2199 Lishui Road, Nanshan District,
Shenzhen, P.R.China 518055
Tel: +86 755 2603 1484
Fax: +86 755 2603 2567