The National Asian Pacific American Law Student Association (NAPALSA) Conference will be held in conjunction with the 2015 NAPABA Convention, November 5-8. Maria Deguzman, the NAPALSA Conference Committee Chair is very thankful for all of the members who have already volunteered to participate in this year’s conference. However, NAPALSA is still seeking experienced attorneys to speak about getting involved in social justice issues and doing social justice work.
All interested members should e-mail Maria Deguzman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speaker Resources – National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
Missed your opportunity to submit a CLE panel discussion? It’s not too late. Fill out the Call for Speakers form below and show your interest in lending your expertise to a CLE panel. Please note that your submission does not guarantee that you will be put on a panel, but you may be contacted if there is an opening.
Before you Arrive
- Register for the NAPABA Convention. All speakers receive a complimentary registration the day of their speaking engagement. If you plan on attending more than one day, please register for the entire Convention.
- Make your hotel reservation.
- Apply for a scholarship.
- Take part in a call with your Program Chair or Moderator to review the expectations of your particular panel.
- All NAPABA CLE panels are allotted 75 minutes. Rehearse your presentation and be sure to stay within the time allotted so that all speakers have an opportunity to speak. A Q&A session with audience members should be slated for the end of the presentation.
- Arrive on-site early and pick up your badge and registration packet.
- Report to the room in which your presentation will take place 10 minutes early.
Follow the link in the title to fill out the Call for Speakers.