Speaker Resources – National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
Missed your opportunity to submit a CLE panel discussion? It’s not too late. Fill out the Call for Speakers form below and show your interest in lending your expertise to a CLE panel. Please note that your submission does not guarantee that you will be put on a panel, but you may be contacted if there is an opening.
Before you Arrive
- Register for the NAPABA Convention. All speakers receive a complimentary registration the day of their speaking engagement. If you plan on attending more than one day, please register for the entire Convention.
- Make your hotel reservation.
- Apply for a scholarship.
- Take part in a call with your Program Chair or Moderator to review the expectations of your particular panel.
- All NAPABA CLE panels are allotted 75 minutes. Rehearse your presentation and be sure to stay within the time allotted so that all speakers have an opportunity to speak. A Q&A session with audience members should be slated for the end of the presentation.
- Arrive on-site early and pick up your badge and registration packet.
- Report to the room in which your presentation will take place 10 minutes early.
Follow the link in the title to fill out the Call for Speakers.