The APAICS Regional Leadership Academy is a two-day leadership training and policy summit for Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community stake holders and those seeking to run for elected office at all levels across the country.
October 2-3, 2015
75 Ninth Avenue
New York, NY 10011
Schedule of Events
*subject to change
Friday, October 2
8:00am – 6:00pm
- Keynote Speaker: Congresswoman Grace Meng (NY-06)
- Leadership training will include:
- Campaign Planning: Getting Ready to Run
- Stump Speech: Telling Your Story
- Fundraising 101
- Basebuilding & Networking
- Networking reception (6:00pm – 8:00pm)
Saturday, October 3
9:00am – 3:00pm
- Policy Roundtable Discussions:
- Topics covered will be health, education and economic development. Policy roundtables bring together leaders in government, corporate sector and the community to discuss current issues impacting the AAPI community in the local region.
Registration is complimentary. Breakfast and lunch will be provided both days.
Airfare and accommodation not included.
For questions, please contact Amy Watanabe
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-296-9200.