Credit Suisse Internship
The Credit Suisse General Counsel Division offers a paid 10 week
Summer Associate program geared toward law students who have completed
their first year of law school and are interested in gaining “in-house”
exposure within the Financial Services Industry.
This program is being offered through the Credit Suisse General
Counsel Americas Diversity Committee, which seeks to promote diversity
among legal and compliance professionals. Credit Suisse seeks to hire
applicants with a diverse range of geographic, socio-economic,
experience backgrounds, and is interested in recruiting students from
the PALS community.
Eligibility and qualifications:
- To apply you must be a law student of color;
- A first year law student matriculating at any of the thirteen law schools PALS serves;
- Have a strong commitment to excellence, personal and professional growth;
- Possess outstanding academic performance, preferably ranked in the top quartile of the class (we understand that first semester grades may still be coming in during the recruitment process);
- Possess leadership capabilities in extracurricular activities;
- Exhibit superior legal analysis, research and communication skills;
- Be a team player and individual contributor;
- Have a demonstrated interest in a career path in the financial services industry; and
- The applicant must be able to commit to a full-time position during the term of the program.
How do I apply?
To apply please fill out the APPLICATION and provide the additional requested supporting documents. All applications must be sent to Priya Velji at [email protected] by January 10, 2016. Applications submitted after this date, or formatted incorrectly, will not be considered.
For more information, follow the link in the title.