On Thursday, February 18, 2016, the AABANY Real Estate, Solo & Small Firm Practice, and Asia Practice Committees held the Third Annual Lunar CLE Dinner Event, The Latest Real Estate Projects in Queens and Beyond, which included a 10-course dinner. Co-Sponsors included Chase Bank, Asian Real Estate Association – New York East Chapter, Westcor Title Insurance Company, and Forchelli, Curto, Deegan, Schwartz, Mineo & Terrana, LLP.
The event was organized and coordinated by Margaret Ling, Board Director and Co-Chair of both the AABANY Real Estate and Asia Practice Committees. The event was very successful and was attended by over 200 attorneys, realtors, and bankers.
Pictured here in the top image from left to right with the traditional Lunar New Year lion dancers are:
- Shengyang Wu,
- Kevin His,
- William Li,
- Anthony Hom,
- Frank Luo,
- Kevin Wong,
- Margaret Ling,
- Cary Chan,
- Wendy Yu,
- David Lu,
- Francis Chin,
- Lisa Lim,
- Chris Kwok, and
- William Chung.
In the second photo, pictured left to right:
- Robert Freedman, Co-Chair of Tri State Region, Colliers International,
- Margaret Ling, Esq.,Co-Chair AABANY Real Estate and Asia Practice Committees,
- Robert Moy, Esq., Partner, Forchelli, Curto, Deegan, Schwartz, Mineo and Terrana, LLP,
- Kathleen Deegan Dickson, Esq., Partner, Forchelli, Curto, Deegan, Schwartz, Mineo and Terrana, LLP,
- Michael Stone, Senior Lending Manager, JP Morgan Chase,
- David Legaz, President of AREAA New York East,
- Katie Kao, Managing Director: North America Real Estate Investment Group,
- Cassandra Cho, President of AREAA Manhattan,
- Meiling Lee, Vice-President of AREAA North New Jersey, and
- William Wang, Esq., President, AABANY.
Thanks to Margaret Ling for the photos. Other photos courtesy of Former AABANY Intern Kevin Wong.