Early Bird Registration Extended to March 7th!
There is still time to save on the Section of International Law’s Spring Meeting at the Grand Hyatt New York this April 12-16, 2016!
Click here to view the full conference agenda including social events!
REGISTER NOW! Early Bird Rates Expire on Monday, March 7th!
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from our phenomenal lineup of speakers!
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Stephen Breyer
- U.S. Ambassador to El Salvador, Ambassador Mari Carmen Aponte
Attendance at the 2016 Spring Meeting will offer you:
- An entire year’s worth of CLE credits.
- Prominent networking opportunities with influential leaders from around the world
- Can’t miss evening receptions at the most unique and exquisite venues
- Cutting-edge programming on current international legal and ethics issues
- AND MORE!
The Section has reserved a room block at The Grand Hyatt New York!
Click here to reserve your room online. Deadline to book is March 18, 2016.