The Summer Law Intern Program (SLIP) is the Department of Justice’s competitive recruitment program for compensated summer internships. Law students who participate in the SLIP benefit from an exceptional legal experience and invaluable exposure to the Department of Justice. Interns represent diverse backgrounds and interests, and come from a wide range of law schools throughout the country.
SLIP Deadlines & Key Dates
- July 31 – Application Opens
- Early September: Application Deadline
- Early October: Interview Candidates Selected
- Mid. Oct – early November: Telephone Interviews
- Late Nov. – January/ February: Offers Extended
For more information, please check the link: https://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/summer-law-intern-program