On Wednesday, June 27, AABANY’s In-House Counsel and Corporate Law Committees held the 5th Annual Winetasting and Networking Reception at the Aicon Gallery in downtown Manhattan. We had 120 attendees including in-house attorneys from 46 companies or organizations. We were delighted that the following GCs were able to attend:
- Vernon G. Chu, BBC Worldwide Americas, Inc.
- Pearl Hou, Sen Yu International Holdings, Inc.
- Charles Kwak, GE Capital Real Estate – Global Investment Management
- Carol Lee, Taconic Capital Advisors LP
- Parkin Lee, The Rockefeller Group
- Bobby Liu, MD Sass Investors Services, Inc.
- Don Liu, Xerox Corporation
- Sonia Low, Chinese-American Planning Council, Inc.
- Joseph Yi, Lam Group
We thank Gail Inaba,Managing Director and Associate General Counsel in the Legal Department of J.P. Morgan, for addressing the attendees at the event. Gail is currently the Global Group Practice head for the securities financing and prime brokerage business in the Investment Bank.
Thanks to our sponsors for making this 5th Annual Winetasting and Networking Reception possible and thanks to everyone who attended. Congratulations to the In-House Counsel Committee and Corporate Counsel Committee on a successful event.
To learn more about the In-House Counsel Committee, contact the co-chairs Duane Morikawa and Vincent Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org To learn more about the Corporate Law Committee, contact the co-chairs John Rogers and Stephen Kim at email@example.com.