NAPABA congratulates the newly-elected officers of the NAPABA Board of Governors for the 2012-2013 board year. They will be sworn into office at the Installation Banquet held on November 9, 2013, during the 25th Annual NAPABA Convention in Kansas City, MO.
The following individuals were elected by the NAPABA membership:
- President Elect: George C. Chen
- Vice President for Finance and Development: Alexander M. Lee
- Vice President for Membership: Brad Yamauchi
- Vice President for Programs and Operations: Jin Y. Hwang
- Vice President for Communications: Cyndie M. Chang
- Treasurer: Pankit J. Doshi
- Secretary: Tacie H. Yoon
In addition to these newly-elected officers, William J. Simonitsch will serve as President and Wendy C. Shiba will serve as Immediate Past President. Joining the officers on the NAPABA Board of Governors will be ten regional governors and four at-large board members.
NAPABA extends its best wishes to all of the candidates and the many members who participated in the elections.