Introducing The National Law Journal’s Outstanding Women Lawyers
The National Law Journal presents 75 of the most accomplished female attorneys working in the legal profession today.
Congratulations to Judge Doris Ling-Cohan, who has been made one of the 75 most accomplished female attorneys today by the National Law Journal! According the National Law Journal, factors considered when selecting the women were:
To view the other 74 Outstanding Women Lawyers, click on the link in the title and watch out for the more in-depth May 4 issue! (Subscription may be required.)
- Development of successful practices, especially new areas of law or practices typically dominated by men.
- Attainment of professional leadership roles.
- Performance in significant cases, including those that resulted in key, often precedent-setting rulings, victories at trial, and significant settlements.
- Influence and stature in the public sector, including high-level government work.
- Representation of the underserved or indigent.
- Demonstrated efforts to improve diversity in the profession.