Congratulations to Hon. Doris Ling-Cohan
Congratulations to longtime AABANY member and friend Judge Doris Ling-Cohan, Justice, New York County, Supreme Court, who has been named one of the 75 most accomplished female attorneys today by the National Law Journal!
According the National Law Journal , factors considered when selecting the women were:
- Development of successful practices, especially new areas of law or practices typically dominated by men.
- Attainment of professional leadership roles.
- Performance in significant cases, including those that resulted in key, often precedent-setting rulings, victories at trial, and significant settlements.
- Influence and stature in the public sector, including high-level government work.
- Representation of the underserved or indigent.
- Demonstrated efforts to improve diversity in the profession.
Check out Hon. Doris Ling-Cohan’s feature in the National Law Journal by clicking the link the the title. (Subscription may be required.)