ATL Academy for Private Practice (APP)
On October 2nd, 2015, Above the Law will host its inaugural Academy for Private Practice, a full-day conference offering practical solutions and expert insight on meeting the challenges of starting and optimizing a small law firm practice. The APP conference is designed for current small law practitioners looking to innovate and grow, as well as Biglaw attorneys aspiring to strike out on their own. Entrepreneurial law students aiming to bring value to potential employers are also welcome. The conference programming combines panel discussions and breakout sessions on subjects ranging from cybersecurity to marketing, all for CLE credit. Lunch will be served and the day will conclude with a networking cocktail reception.
- Expert insight and practical solutions for small firm practice
- Networking with peers over lunch and at our cocktail reception
- Free CLE credit
Who should attend?
- Biglaw attorneys aspiring to strike out on their own
- Small law practitioners looking to innovate and grow
- Entrepreneurial law students aiming to bring value to potential employers