NAPABA Lobby Day 2016
Washington, D.C. | May 23-24, 2016
Join us for NAPABA Lobby Day 2016, which will be held in Washington, D.C., from May 23-24, 2016. This event is an opportunity for NAPABA members from across the country to educate members of Congress and congressional staffers on issues of importance to the Asian Pacific American community. Lobby Day also gives members an active role in promoting NAPABA’s mission of advocating for justice, equity, and opportunity for Asian Pacific Americans.
Participants will meet with legislators and voice their perspectives on a range of topics. As a participant, you will be given all the information and materials you need to meet with legislators on Capitol Hill. Registration for Lobby Day includes a webinar training session and on-site training so that all participants are prepared for meetings with congressional members and staffers.
Registration for Lobby Day
- Stipend Applications | March 21, 2016
- Stipends are available for NAPABA direct members traveling to Lobby Day from out-of-town.
- A stipend application is included in the Lobby Day Registration page.
- Register for all events and apply for a stipend online on the NAPABA website.
Hotel | Book by April 22, 2016, for a discounted rate
- NAPABA has secured a room block through Hyatt Place Washington, D.C./U.S. Capitol.
- Rate: $189 single/double plus applicable taxes & fees.
- Once the NAPABA block is filled additional rooms will be available at a rate of $239/night.
- Book your hotel by April 22 here.
All application and registration materials can be found here.