Congratulations to the newly-elected NAPABA Board of Governors!
NAPABA congratulates the newly-elected officers of the NAPABA Board of Governors for the 2016-17 board year. They will be sworn into office at the 28th Anniversary Gala during the 2016 NAPABA Convention in San Diego.
The following individuals were elected by the NAPABA membership:
- President Elect | Pankit J. Doshi
- Vice President for Finance and Development | Steven Y. Reeves
- Vice President for Membership | Tacie H. Yoon
- Vice President for Communications | Sun E. Choi
- Vice President for Programs and Operations | Daniel Sakaguchi
- Treasurer | Eugene Kim
- Secretary | Bonnie Lee Wolf
In addition to these newly-elected officers, Cyndie M. Chang will serve as President and Jin Y. Hwang will serve as Immediate Past President. Joining the officers on the NAPABA Board of Governors will be 10 regional governors and four at-large board members.
Congratulations to all elected officers!