Super Lawyers – The Top Women Attorneys New York Metro 2017 – 1
AABANY congratulates the AABANY members who have been named Top Women Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in the New York Metro 2017 edition.
Both recognitions of Super Lawyer and Rising Star involve a very selective and intense process in which the selected attorney is nominated and approved by his or her peers in the same area of practice.
Selections are made on an annual basis. Only 5% of attorneys are recognized as Super Lawyers, and only 2.5% of attorneys under 40 years of age are selected as Rising Stars. The attorney must prove to be ethical, have excellent client records and proven results. The 2017 digital edition of Super Lawyer and Rising Star can be found by following the link in the title.
Congratulations to you all on your efforts and achievements!
New York Metro Women Super Lawyers
- Kathy Chin, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft (leader of AABANY Trial Reenactment team)
- Ching-Lee Fukuda, Sidley Austin
- Eve C. Guillergan, Eve Guillergan PLLC
- Tsui H. Yee, Law Offices of Tsui H. Yee, PC (former Immigration Committee Co-Chair)
New York Metro Women Rising Stars
- Ligee Gu, Halperin Battaglia Benzija (former Board Secretary and Bankruptcy Committee Co-Chair)
- Joyce Kung, Sive Paget & Riesel
- Tiffany Ma, Young and Ma
- Wenjie Sun, Dai and Associates
- Jennifer H. Wu, Paul Weiss
- Karen I. Wu, Perlman & Perlman (former Pro Bono Committee Co-Chair)