The AABANY Judiciary Committee held an appreciation dinner for its Executive Committee on June 1, 2017 at Congee Village at 100 Allen Street in New York, New York. Thanks to its dedicated members, the Judiciary Committee celebrated its many achievements over the last year, including a successful Boot Camp series at the Fall Conference, hosting the inaugural reception to honor newly-elected, elevated, and retiring APA judges, and encouraging members to take an active role in the judicial selection process with its first ever judicial screening panel training session. The Judiciary Committee continues to actively endorse highly qualified diverse candidates to judgeships in both federal and state court, and looks forward to growing and furthering that mission in the upcoming year.
Special thanks to:
- Vice Chairs – Tristan Loanzon and William Wang;
- Secretary – Rena Malik;
- Chair of Vetting Subcommittee – Naf Kwun;
- Co-Chairs of Special Events – Bryan An, Jennifer Chiang, David Mou;
- Co-Chairs of Pipeline Development, Diane Gujarati, Manisha Sheth, and Richard Tsai;
- Research team – Linhadley Eljach, Kamille Go, Ricky Tai and Sahng-Ah Yoo;
- Screening panel members – Vincent Chang, James Chou, Huhnsik Chung, DaiWai Chin Feman, Chris Kwok, Yasu Saito, & Vinoo Varghese.