NAPABA congratulates the newly-elected officers of the NAPABA Board of Governors for the 2017-18 board year. They will be sworn into office at the 29th Anniversary Gala during the 2017 NAPABA Convention in Washington, D.C.
The following individuals were elected by the NAPABA membership:
- President-Elect | Daniel Sakaguchi
- Vice President for Finance and Development | Courtney Fong
- Vice President for Membership | Tacie H. Yoon
- Vice President for Communications | Sun E. Choi
- Vice President for Programs and Operations | Charles H. Jung
- Treasurer | Eugene Kim
- Secretary | Bonnie Lee Wolf
In addition to these newly-elected officers, Pankit J. Doshi will serve as President and Cyndie M. Chang will serve as Immediate Past President. Joining the officers on the NAPABA Board of Governors will be 10 regional governors and four at-large board members.