Special Offer for Asian American Bar Association-NY Members–Get NYCLA Member Rate
Attorneys’ Guide to Civil Practice in the New York County Supreme Court–Print and eBook Available
An essential tool for civil practice in Manhattan, the Attorneys’ Guide, produced by NYCLA’s Supreme Court Committee, provides important information practitioners need to know in order to master the complexities of the New York County Supreme Court in a painless but effective way.
Take advantage of NYCLA Member Pricing–Purchase the Guide–at a full 50% discount off the non-member price
- Click here to purchase a print copy of the Guide at the NYCLA member rate of $50
- Click here to purchase the Guide as an eBook at the NYCLA member rate of $40*
*The eReader versions of this publication can be accessed using either an eReader or eReader app such as Nook (which is Barnes & Noble’s format) or Kindle (which is Amazon’s format). These apps are readily available through the app store for most mobile devices including tablets and phones. eReader versions of this publication cannot be opened using any other software, including but not limited to Good Reader or Adobe. We do not offer this publication in PDF format. Please email Natalie Wimbush firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance obtaining the eBook format you need.
• Comprehensive listing of locations and phone number of all Justices, offices, and Office of the County Clerk along with descriptions of each back office and roles
• Recent developments that will directly affect practitioners
• Court’s approach to preliminary conferences and other conferences
• Differentiated Case Management and the discovery process, pre-trial proceedings, Mediation I and II, and other ADR projects
• Key litigation-related functions of the County Clerk’s Office
• Extensive biographical information about and photographs of Justices
• New Chapters on References and Article 81 cases.