AABANY congratulates the newly-elected officers of the NAPABA Board of Governors for the 2014-2015 board year. They were sworn into office at the Installation Banquet held on November 8, 2014, during the 26th Annual NAPABA Convention in Scottsdale, AZ.
The following individuals were elected by the NAPABA membership:
- President Elect: Jin Y. Hwang
- Vice President for Finance and Development: Alexander M. Lee
- Vice President for Membership: Brad Yamauchi
- Vice President for Programs and Operations: Lloyd Costales
- Vice President for Communications: Cyndie M. Chang
- Treasurer: Pankit J. Doshi
- Secretary: Tacie H. Yoon
In addition to these newly-elected officers, George C. Chen will serve as President and William J. Simonitsch will serve as Immediate Past President. Joining the officers on the NAPABA Board of Governors will be ten regional governors and four at-large board members.
AABANY extends its best wishes to all of the candidates and the many members who participated in the elections.