Deadline Extension: April 12, 2015, 11:59 PM PDT
The National Asian Pacific American Bar Association is now accepting program proposals for the 2015 NAPABA Convention, which will be held in New Orleans, LA, from November 5-8. We welcome program submissions on topics that celebrate the diversity of NAPABA and will provide practical solutions and advice for our attendees’ future development and advancement.
Carefully review the detailed submission guidelines before you begin the submission process.
Ready to Begin? Submit Now.
Submit your program proposal online.
You must fill out all required information in order to submit. After you push the submit button, you will be taken to a screen that confirms your submission. Click “Edit your response” and bookmark the url if you wish to make any edits to your submission before the deadline.
- Program proposals due: April 12, 2015
- Notification to program chairs: May 8, 2015
- Speaker release form/bios due: June 30, 2015
- Required materials (timed agenda and specialty credit information) for CLE accreditation due: July 31, 2015
- Course materials due: August 31, 2015
*Late/incomplete submissions will not be accepted. If materials are not received by the CLE deadlines, NAPABA will NOT seek CLE credit for the program/panel.
Please direct inquiries to Priya Purandare, NAPABA Meetings & Membership Manager, at email@example.com.