Scholarship Application – National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
Deadline to Apply: July 13, 2015 at 11:59 pm PDT
NAPABA strives to keep the Convention affordable for our members and offers one of the best values among legal education conferences. Apply today and take advantage of NAPABA’s scholarship fund to help defray costs for attendees through registration fee waivers, travel stipends, and lodging stipends.
- Submission of this application is not a guarantee of assistance. The decisions are final and not subject to appeal.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you must be or become a direct member of NAPABA. To become a member, please click here.
- Scholarships are non-transferable.
- Group applications will not be accepted.
- Please note that all monetary stipends shall be awarded in the form of reimbursements. Please fill out the reimbursement form, attach original receipts, and return by December 31, 2015.
To estimate your registration costs, please use the early-bird rates below:
- Attorney: $595
- Government/Judges/Public Interest: $325
- Student: $150