SUNDAY, MAY 31, 2015
FROM 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
*Application services limited to first 50 people. All participants must register.
Saint Leo’s Church
104-05 49th Ave, Flushing
New York, NY 11368
Free Assistance with Naturalization Application, including:
- Application assistance
- Application review by an immigration attorney
- Step-by-step review of naturalization process
- Application & documentation packaging
- USCIS citizenship study materials
Please bring the following documents to the workshop:
- Information for your application about your address,
work, and travel history.
- If you are currently married: Please bring your
spouse’s full legal name, date of birth, Social Security
number, current address, date of marriage, “A”
number (if your spouse has one) and the date and
place of naturalization (if your spouse naturalized).
- Information about all your prior marriages and all of
your current spouse’s prior marriages, including date
of marriage, date the marriage ended, and how
marriage ended (copy of divorce/death/annulment
- If you have been arrested: Bring ALL arrest and court
documents, even if charges were dropped. If you don’t
have these documents yet or don’t know where to get
them you may still attend the workshop.
- If you are interested in applying for the fee waiver and
you receive a public benefit, please bring a letter from
the agency verifying that you have an ACTIVE case.
PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER BY