Congratulations to our very own Karen Wu and Josh Hsu, recipients of the well-renowned NAPABA Best Under 40 Award! They were honored during the NAPABA Convention Best Under 40 Reception, sponsored by DLA Piper. Congratulations to all the winners:
- Christine Bautista — U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Christopher Y. Chan — RedMart Limited
- Mark J. Furuya — Clark Construction Group LLC
- Josh M. Hsu — U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, Office of Senator Patrick Leahy
- Miranda L. Lam — McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Gloria Lee — Rutan & Tucker LLP
- Christine Li — Nationwide
- Sujit Raman — U.S. Department of Justice
- Darren S. Teshima — Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Stacey H. Wang — Holland & Knight
- Karen I. Wu — Perlman & Perlman LLP
- Hli Xyooj — Farmers’ Legal Action Group Inc.
- Amy Yoshimi Yeung — ZeniMax Media Inc.
- Gary Zhao — SmithAmundsen LLC
The 2015 class of honorees continues the BU40 legacy of excellence and leadership in both the legal and APA communities. This year’s BU40 honorees have vast and varied experiences — representing clients in nationwide high-stake and complex business litigation matters, investigating violations of federal securities laws, providing legal services to family and underrepresented farmers, serving as the senior counsel to a ranking member of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, and assistant general counsel for one of the nation’s oldest construction firms.
We look forward to your future success!