Board of Governors – National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
NAPABA congratulates the newly-appointed at-large members and regional governors of the NAPABA Board of Governors for the 2016-18 bar years. They will be sworn into office at the 28th Anniversary Gala during the 2016 NAPABA Convention in San Diego.
The following individuals were appointed by the NAPABA Board of Governors:
- Barbara Lum of Thompson Hine LLP
- Gary Zhao of SmithAmundsen LLC
Barbara and Gary join Charles Jung and Joseph Lee to make up the four at-large board members.
The following individuals were selected by their respective regions to serve as regional governors for two-year terms:
- Rahat Babar of the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General | Northeast Region
- Avanti Bakane of Gordon & Rees LLP | Central Region
- Dainen N. Penta of Leahy Fjelstad Peryea | Northwest Region
- Brian S. Sun of Hologic Inc. | Southern California Region
- David Mesa of Sedgwick LLP | Northern California Region
*Felix Woo was incorrectly listed in the previous version. Felix was selected to be the Central California Regional Governor in 2015 and will continue to serve in that capacity in the next bar year.