If you are planning to attend the DCF please note the following:
- The DCF is being held in conjunction with AABANY’s Fall Conference at Fordham Law School, on Saturday, September 23. To attend the DCF you must first be registered for the Fall Conference. You must also complete an intake form. DCF is scheduled to take place from 10:30 am to 4 pm. More details here on the Fall Conference website.
- Registration is open via the AABANY website at http://bit.ly/fc17reg
- If you are an AABANY member who has not paid to attend the Fall Conference, you can attend DCF – and only DCF – for free. You may NOT attend any of the programs at the Fall Conference, including the lunch session and the cocktail reception at the end of the day.
- To register to attend DCF for free as an AABANY member, click here.
- If you are not an AABANY member, you can join online and pay the appropriate membership fee at http://www.aabany.org/?page=J2. Once you have done that, follow the instructions above in paragraph 4.
- If you are not an AABANY member and you are not interested in joining but you wish to attend DCF, then you must register for and pay to attend the Fall Conference at http://bit.ly/fc17reg.
- The deadline to sign up for onsite interviews passed on Sept. 7.
- If you have not already done so, please submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, Sept. 14. In the subject line, please list 2017 DCF, your name and “Informational Tables.” Your resume will be included in a resume book that will be circulated to participating employers.
If you have any questions about DCF, contact email@example.com.