NAPABA congratulates the newly-elected officers of the NAPABA Board of Governors for the 2018-19 board year. They will be sworn into office at the 30th Anniversary Gala during the 2018 NAPABA Convention in Chicago, IL.
The following individuals were elected by the NAPABA membership:
- President-Elect | Bonnie Lee Wolf
- Vice President for Finance and Development | Courtney Fong*
- Vice President for Membership | Alen Hsu
- Vice President for Programs and Operations | Charles Jung
- Vice President for Communications | Avanti Bakane
- Treasurer | Gary Zhao
- Secretary | Jeffrey Javinar
*Courtney Fong has withdrawn his candidacy to be Vice President for Finance and Development. You can read a statement from him here. As a result, the Nominating and Elections Committee is accepting nominations for election as the Vice President for Finance and Development of the NAPABA Board of Governors for the 2018-19 term. Submit a nomination here by October 22 at 5 PM. The updated Elections Timeline for this position is included below.
– Oct. 22, 2018: Nominations may be submitted until 5pm ET/2pm PT
– Oct. 24, 2018: Vice President for Finance and Development candidates announced and endorsements accepted
– Oct. 25, 2018: Election ballot will be distributed to eligible voters by email on this date (Members must have joined or renewed by July 1, 2018, to be eligible to vote.)
– Nov. 1, 2018: Candidate endorsements may continue to be submitted until 12pm ET/9am PT on this date. Votes must be cast by 9pm ET/6pm PT on this date in order to be counted
– Nov. 2, 2018: Election results will be announced.