Earn 3 CLE credits – for FREE – while educating aspiring young attorneys about the law!
The Empire Mock Trial Association (“EMTA”) – a NYC based 501 ©(3) not-for-profit organization – is pleased to invite you to its sixth annual international mock trial tournament: the Empire City Invitational. You can help teach talented, motivated high school students about the law by volunteering just a few hours of your time as a judge.
The event will take place on October 27-29 at the Kings County Supreme Court (360 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY). To find out more and register go to http://www.empiremocktrial.org/site/judge.
- Earn 3 CLE credits in the category of skills for participation
- Please feel free to invite a friend or colleague to co-judge with you at the tournament.
- EMTA’s participants have hailed from 5 countries (Canada, Ireland, Korea, United Kingdom and the United States) and 26 U.S. states
- Features four rounds of competition, and you can judge as many or as few as you like—no litigation experience is required
- Complimentary food and beverages will be served
For more information call (917-426-EMTA) or e-mail email@example.com.