Japanese American Lawyers Network (JALN) is a newly established organization based in New York City. We welcome practicing attorneys in the private and public sectors, in-house lawyers, judges, professors, and law students of all races and nationalities. The goals of the organization are:
- To provide a forum for networking and the exchange of information for members who live or practice in the New York tri-state area, as well as those who live outside of the region who are interested in networking with members in the region;
- To provide services and benefits to its members to enhance their practice of law;
- To mentor law students and young attorneys with their professional development;
- To study and discuss legal issues of interest and to share information on legal developments;
- To raise the visibility and awareness of the Japanese and Japanese American legal communities in the region; and
- To conduct outreach among the legal community in the tri-state area and Japan, including other bar associations and networks.
The Inaugural Reception is intended to welcome prospective members to learn more about the organization.
Space is limited. Please RSVP with name and organization no later than Monday, April 8 to: firstname.lastname@example.org