If you are planning to attend the DCF please note the following:
- The DCF is being held in conjunction with AABANY’s Fall Conference at Skadden, on Saturday, September 24. To attend the DCF you must first be registered for the Fall Conference. You must also complete an intake form. DCF is scheduled to take place from 2 pm to 5 pm. More details here on the Fall Conference website.
- The early bird registration deadline is today, September 9. Registration closes on September 16. Due to capacity limits, we cannot accept registrations after September 16.
- If you are an AABANY member who has not paid to attend the Fall Conference, you can attend DCF – and only DCF – for free. You may not attend any of the programs at the Fall Conference, including the lunch session and the cocktail reception at the end of the day.
- To register to attend DCF for free as an AABANY member, contact Margaret Langston at email@example.com, so that she will have your name on a list that we can give to Skadden for building security. You must notify Margaret by no later than September 16.
- If you are not an AABANY member, you can join online and pay the appropriate membership fee at http://www.aabany.org/?page=J2. Once you have done that, follow the instructions above in paragraph 4.
- If you are not an AABANY member and you are not interested in joining but you wish to attend DCF, then you must register for and pay to attend the Fall Conference at http://www.aabany.org/events/event_details.asp?legacy=1&id=820602. Note the deadlines above at paragraph 2.
- If you wish to apply for onsite interviews, we have extended the deadline to apply to September 14. To apply, you must submit applications for on-site interviews to firstname.lastname@example.org and comply with these Pre-Screening Requirements. In the subject line, please list 2016 DCF, your name and the employers that you applying to (e.g., “2016 DCF – Jane Doe – Brooklyn and Queens DA”). You must do so by September 14, to give us enough time to review your application and match you for interviews. Either a member of the Career Placement Committee or the employer will notify you if you are selected for an interview.
- If you have not already done so, please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com by Monday, Sept. 12. In the subject line, please list 2016 DCF, your name and “Informational Tables.” Your resume will be included in a resume book that will be circulated to participating employers.