The CUP Fellows Program is a transformative, one-year leadership development experience for early-to-mid career professionals of color across industries, who are deeply committed to supporting their communities through impactful contributions to the nonprofit and public sectors. All purpose-driven professionals of color are encouraged to apply.
- Professionals of color across all industries and sectors with 5-10 years of professional work experience.
- Applicants must be employed full-time in the New York tristate area at the time of application and must plan to remain employed throughout the fellowship. Internships and part-time positions do not meet this requirement.
- Applicants must not participate in another significant program at the same time as the CUP Fellows Program, which runs from February 2019 through December 2019.
- Applicants must commit to attending the monthly workshops.
Click here to apply. Please complete the application submission instructions by November 11, 2018. Essay and Statement of Intent should not exceed 500 words. Only complete applications will be considered for the program. Incomplete or late applications will be ineligible. Please note the following guidelines.
- Resume should be 1-2 pages long, and not exceed 2 pages. Include experience demonstrating your commitment to public service.
- Statement of Intent should describe how you intend on contributing to your community in the short and long term and how the CUP Fellows Program will help you achieve your aspirations.
- Essay should describe a specific activity or organization in which you were directly involved as a leader. What challenges did you face, how did you resolve them, and what did you learn about yourself in the process?
- Letter of Recommendation should speak to your personal and professional accomplishments, civic engagement, and commitment to community. Must be 1 page and submitted with your application.