NAPABA is currently offering On-Demand CLE Pass that is available for purchase. This pass contains over 2230 minutes of eligible on-demand CLE including Ethics and Elimination of Bias credit in some jurisdictions.
Click here to purchase the on-demand CLE pass.
On-Demand CLE Credit Information
- This program offers a maximum of 2230 minutes of CLE including up to 120 minutes of Ethics credit and 180 minutes of Elimination of Bias credit in some jurisdictions.
- Please note, you can watch a session as many times as you wish, but you can only receive CLE credit one time.
- If you watched the program when it took place live from Nov. 4-7, you will not receive CLE credit for viewing the on-demand presentation. You will only receive CLE credit (depending on your jurisdiction) for any new programs you watch on-demand.
- To receive on-demand CLE credit for sessions viewed, collect the code words stated during each CLE presentation you view and submit the CLE codes words to this survey (https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/62DKVS8) to verify your attendance. Please collect all code words for the sessions you are seeking on-demand CLE credit and submit ONE survey by December 11 at 5 p.m. ET.
You will only have access to the library until December 8 – Don’t delay!
In addition to CLE sessions, you also gain access to other on-demand content such as:
• Plenaries: Gain access to three thought-provoking plenary sessions covering topics such as voting rights, diversity and inclusion, and AAPIs as allies.
• Keynote Series: An exclusive series of conversations with high-profile speakers who represent the diversity–both in politics, experience, and demographics–in our country.
• Entertainment Breaks: Pick up a new hobby this holiday season! Check out our various entertainment breaks such as yoga, dancing, or even a cooking class!
If you registered for the live event, you already have access to the 2020 NAPABA Convention | Virtual Experience On-Demand Pass. To access the sessions, log into the virtual platform and find the CLE session in the Agenda. Once you click the agenda item, you will see the video on the page.